Security Advising & Management
BluLine Security Advisors
BluLine has the highest standards, adheres to best practices and we only act in the best interest of our clients. As a result of being independent consultants, the advice and recommendations from BluLine aren’t based on commission and we put our client’s mission first. Our security advising services are especially excellent for business organizations who don’t have an internal security department and/or are looking for outside assistance, guidance and second opinions. Many companies hire consultants who have little or no security experience and appoint them to make important decisions and develop policy. BluLine has the experience, training and qualifications to manage entire security programs and give security advice. We work with our clients to make the important decisions, attend meetings, handle calls, draft security reports, resolve safety concerns and counsel you and your team on security adequacy, systems and procedures.
What We Do
1. Act as your “Chief Security Officer”, “Security Director” or “Security Adviser”.
2. Review security conditions for compliance and exposure matters.
3. Opine based on conditions, plans and systems.
4. Provide independent advice and make recommendations.
Benefits of a Security Adviser
· Access to security expert.
· Ongoing security advice and decision making.
· Relief for security problems, tasks and ongoing duties.
· Testing current infrastructure – Intrusion, penetration and adequacy.
· Receive compliance assessments to lower liability and exposure to negligent security.
· Expose hidden or unrealized threats – Security vulnerability and Threat Assessments.
· Develop security policy, master security plans and emergency action plans (EAPs).
· Immediate access to independent opinions and advice.
security advisers, Regulations and Requirements, security adviser, at first